Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Picard lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Picard adjectives: Picard terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Picard adverbs: Picard terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Picard determiners: Picard terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Picard nouns: Picard terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Picard prepositions: Picard adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Picard pronouns: Picard terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Picard verbs: Picard terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Picard lemmas"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.