Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Picard lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Picard adjectives: Picard terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Picard adverbs: Picard terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Picard determiners: Picard terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Picard morphemes: Picard word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Picard nouns: Picard terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Picard prepositions: Picard adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Picard pronouns: Picard terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Picard proper nouns: Picard nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Picard verbs: Picard terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Picard lemmas"
The following 134 pages are in this category, out of 134 total.