Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Piedmontese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Piedmontese adjectives: Piedmontese terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Piedmontese adverbs: Piedmontese terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Piedmontese interjections: Piedmontese terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Piedmontese nouns: Piedmontese terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Piedmontese numerals: Piedmontese terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Piedmontese prepositions: Piedmontese adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Piedmontese pronouns: Piedmontese terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Piedmontese proper nouns: Piedmontese nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Piedmontese verbs: Piedmontese terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Piedmontese interjections (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Piedmontese verbs (0 c, 152 e)
Pages in category "Piedmontese lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 516 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)