Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Polish terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Polish verb forms: Polish verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Polish abstract verbs: Polish abstract verbs of motion whose motion is multidirectional (as opposed to unidirectional) or indirect, or whose action is repeated or in a series, instead of being a single, completed action. Abstract verbs are always imperfective in aspect, even with prefixes that are normally associated with the perfective aspect.
- Category:Polish auxiliary verbs: Polish verbs that provide additional conjugations for other verbs.
- Category:Polish concrete verbs: Polish concrete verbs refer to a verbal aspect in verbs of motion that is unidirectional (as opposed to multidirectional), a definitely directed motion, or a single, completed action (instead of a repeated action or series of actions). Concrete verbs may be either imperfective or perfective.
- Category:Polish defective verbs: Polish verbs that lack one or more forms in their conjugations.
- Category:Polish frequentative verbs: Polish verbs that express repeated action.
- Category:Polish imperfective verbs: Polish verbs that express actions considered as ongoing or continuous, as opposed to completed events.
- Category:Polish verbs by inflection type: Polish verbs organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Polish intransitive verbs: Polish verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
- Category:Polish iterative verbs: Polish verbs that express the repetition of an event.
- Category:Polish perfective verbs: Polish verbs that express actions considered as completed events, as opposed to ongoing or continuous.
- Category:Polish reflexive verbs: Polish verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed from the grammatical subjects to themselves.
- Category:Polish semelfactive verbs: Polish verbs that are punctual (instantaneous, momentive), perfective (treated as a unitary whole with no explicit internal temporal structure), and telic (having a boundary out of which the activity cannot be said to have taken place or continue).
- Category:Polish transitive verbs: Polish verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed to one or more grammatical objects.
|Top – A-Z a ą b c ć d e ę f g h i j k l ł m n ń o ó p (q) r s ś t u (v) w (x) y z ź ż|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Polish verb forms (2 c, 10208 e)
- ► Polish concrete verbs (0 c, 5 e)
- ► Polish defective verbs (0 c, 9 e)
- ► Polish frequentative verbs (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Polish reflexive verbs (0 c, 9 e)
- ► Polish semelfactive verbs (0 c, 5 e)
- ► Polish transitive verbs (0 c, 155 e)
Pages in category "Polish verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 1,143 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- dać drapaka
- dać dupy
- dać nogę
- dawać dupy
- dodzwonić się
- dowiedzieć się
- drzeć się
- dupczyć się