Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Portuguese word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Portuguese morpheme forms: Portuguese morphemes that are inflected to express grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Portuguese infixes: Affixes inserted inside Portuguese words.
- Category:Portuguese interfixes: Affixes used to join two Portuguese words or morphemes together.
- Category:Portuguese prefixes: Affixes attached to the beginning of Portuguese words.
- Category:Portuguese suffixes: Affixes attached to the end of Portuguese words.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Portuguese morphemes"
This category contains only the following page.