Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Rajasthani lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Rajasthani adjectives: Rajasthani terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Rajasthani adverbs: Rajasthani terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Rajasthani conjunctions: Rajasthani terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Rajasthani interjections: Rajasthani terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Rajasthani morphemes: Rajasthani word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Rajasthani nouns: Rajasthani terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Rajasthani verbs: Rajasthani terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Rajasthani lemmas"
The following 193 pages are in this category, out of 193 total.