Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
This category and its subcategories contain entries that need some attention for Hebrew.
- Category:Translations to be checked (Hebrew) contains entries that have translations into Hebrew that need to be inserted into the table(s) for the correct sense or senses.
- Category:Tbot entries (Hebrew) contains entries created by Tbot from translation tables that should be checked.
- Category:Translation requests (Hebrew) contains English language entries for which someone has requested that a translation to Hebrew be added to the table(s).
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (Hebrew) is a list of specific words that need entries.
- See also About Hebrew for more information on Hebrew in the English Wiktionary.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Entries which need Hebrew vowels (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Hebrew adjective entries missing plural forms (0 c, 0 e)
- ► Hebrew noun entries missing plural construct forms (0 c, 2512 e)
- ► Hebrew noun entries missing plural forms (0 c, 1461 e)
- ► Hebrew noun entries missing singular construct forms (0 c, 2306 e)
- ► Hebrew pluralia tantum entries missing singular forms (0 c, 0 e)