Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
This category and its subcategories contain entries that need some attention for Japanese.
- Category:Translations to be checked (Japanese) contains entries that have translations into Japanese that need to be inserted into the table(s) for the correct sense or senses.
- Category:Translation requests (Japanese) contains English language entries for which someone has requested that a translation to Japanese be added to the table(s).
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (Japanese) is a list of specific words that need entries.
- See also About Japanese for more information on Japanese in the English Wiktionary.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Japanese terms needing attention (13 c, 291 e)
- ► Pages whose use of templates needs attention/ja-kanjitab (0 c, 0 e)
- ► Japanese romaji without a main entry (0 c, 246 e)