Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Romani language edition of Wiktionary|
|Wikipedia article about Romani language|
|Links related to Romani language in sister projects at Wikimedia Commons|
|Romani language considerations|
Reference templates (11)
|Romani language entry|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
Fundamental » All languages » Romani
This is the main category of the Romani language.
It is spoken in Bulgaria, Greece, Hungary, India, North Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Sweden, Turkey, and Ukraine.
Information about Romani:
|Edit language data|
- Romani (rom)Collapse
- ├──── Angloromani (rme)
- ├──── Balkan Romani (rmn)
- ├──── Baltic Romani (rml)
- ├──── Caló (rmq)
- ├──── Carpathian Romani (rmc)
- ├──── Erromintxela (emx)
- ├──── Kalo Finnish Romani (rmf)
- ├──── Sinte Romani (rmo)
- ├──── Tavringer Romani (rmu)
- ├──── Traveller Danish (rmd)
- ├──── Traveller Norwegian (rmg)
- ├──── Vlax Romani (rmy)
- └──── Welsh Romani (rmw)
- Category:rom:All topics: Romani terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Romani appendices: Pages containing additional information about Romani.
- Category:Romani entry maintenance: Romani entries, or entries in other languages containing Romani terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Romani lemmas: Romani lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Romani names: Romani terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups. Place names, demonyms and other kinds of names can be found in Category:Names.
- Category:Romani phrases: Romani groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Romani: Categories containing terms in regional varieties of Romani.
- Category:Requests concerning Romani: Categories with Romani entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Romani symbols: Romani written signs.
- Category:Romani templates: Romani templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Romani terms by etymology: Romani terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Romani terms by usage: Romani terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Romani: Categories with terms that originate from Romani.
- Category:User rom: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Romani.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- rom:All sets (4 c, 0 e)
- rom:All topics (12 c, 0 e)
- Romani appendices (0 c, 3 e)
- Romani entry maintenance (6 c, 0 e)
- Romani modules (0 c, 1 e)
- Romani non-lemma forms (8 c, 134 e)
- Regional Romani (1 c, 0 e)
- Romani symbols (2 c, 0 e)
- Romani templates (5 c, 0 e)
- Romani terms by etymology (10 c, 0 e)
- Romani terms by lexical property (2 c, 0 e)
- Romani terms by semantic function (3 c, 0 e)
- Romani terms by usage (5 c, 0 e)
- Terms derived from Romani (39 c, 0 e)
- User rom (1 c, 3 e)
- All languages
- Romani languages
- Latin script languages
- Cyrillic script languages
- Languages of Bulgaria
- Languages of Greece
- Languages of Hungary
- Languages of India
- Languages of North Macedonia
- Languages of Moldova
- Languages of Poland
- Languages of Romania
- Languages of Russia
- Languages of Slovakia
- Languages of Sweden
- Languages of Turkey
- Languages of Ukraine
- Endangered languages