Category:Romanian terms derived from Slavic languages
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Terms in Romanian that originate from Slavic languages.
This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
|Top – A Ă Â B C D E F G H I Î J K L M N O P Q R S Ș T Ț U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Romanian surnames from Slavic languages (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Romanian terms borrowed from Slavic languages (1 c, 15 e)
- ► Romanian terms derived from East Slavic languages (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Romanian terms derived from Proto-Slavic (1 c, 230 e)
- ► Romanian terms derived from South Slavic languages (5 c, 19 e)
- ► Romanian terms derived from West Slavic languages (2 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Romanian terms derived from Slavic languages"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 463 total.(previous page) (next page)