Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Russian language
This is the main category of the Russian language.
Information about Russian:
|Language family||East Slavic|
- Category:Russian lemmas: Russian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ru:All topics: Russian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Russian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Russian.
- Category:Russian entry maintenance: Russian entries, or entries in other languages containing Russian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Russian names: Russian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Russian phrases: Russian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Russian: Russian terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Russian symbols: Russian written signs.
- Category:Russian templates: Russian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Russian terms by etymology: Russian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Russian terms by usage: Russian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Russian: Categories with terms derived from Russian in various specific languages.
- Category:User ru: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Russian.
|Top – А Б В Г Д Е Ё Ж З И Й К Л М Н О П Р С Т У Ф Х Ц Ч Ш Щ Ъ Ы Ь Э Ю Я|
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
- ► Russian lemmas (13 c, 25171 e)
- ► Russian citations (1 c, 79 e)
- ► Russian entry maintenance (13 c, 1 e)
- ► Russian figures of speech (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Russian terms with irregular pronunciations (1 c, 509 e)
- ► Russian modules (0 c, 11 e)
- ► Russian phrases (2 c, 171 e)
Pages in category "Russian language"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.