Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Rusyn lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Rusyn adjectives: Rusyn terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Rusyn adverbs: Rusyn terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Rusyn conjunctions: Rusyn terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Rusyn determiners: Rusyn terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Rusyn interjections: Rusyn terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Rusyn morphemes: Rusyn word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Rusyn nouns: Rusyn terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Rusyn numerals: Rusyn terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Rusyn particles: Rusyn terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Rusyn prepositions: Rusyn adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Rusyn pronouns: Rusyn terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Rusyn proper nouns: Rusyn nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Rusyn verbs: Rusyn terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Rusyn conjunctions (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Rusyn determiners (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Rusyn interjections (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Rusyn morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Rusyn verbs (3 c, 20 e)
Pages in category "Rusyn lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 219 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)