Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest and oldest pages|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update:|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit:|
Rusyn terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Rusyn noun forms: Rusyn nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Rusyn animate nouns: Rusyn nouns that refer to humans or animals.
- Category:Rusyn nouns by gender: Rusyn nouns organized by the gender they belong to.
- Category:Rusyn inanimate nouns: Rusyn nouns that refer to inanimate objects (not humans or animals).
- Category:Rusyn pluralia tantum: Rusyn nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the plural form.
- Category:Rusyn proper nouns: Rusyn nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Rusyn nouns"
The following 118 pages are in this category, out of 118 total.