Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Shona lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Shona adjectives: Shona terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Shona adverbs: Shona terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Shona morphemes: Shona word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Shona nouns: Shona terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Shona pronouns: Shona terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Shona verbs: Shona terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Shona lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 419 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)