Category:Tatar parts of speech
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Tatar language » Parts of speech
Tatar terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Tatar adjectives: Tatar terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Tatar adverbs: Tatar terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Tatar conjunctions: Tatar terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Tatar interjections: Tatar terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Tatar nouns: Tatar terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Tatar numerals: Tatar terms that indicate quantities of nouns.
- Category:Tatar pronouns: Tatar terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Tatar verbs: Tatar terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.