Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Tigrinya lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Tigrinya adjectives: Tigrinya terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Tigrinya adverbs: Tigrinya terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Tigrinya interjections: Tigrinya terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Tigrinya morphemes: Tigrinya word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Tigrinya multiword terms: Tigrinya lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Tigrinya nouns: Tigrinya terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Tigrinya numerals: Tigrinya terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Tigrinya prepositions: Tigrinya adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Tigrinya pronouns: Tigrinya terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Tigrinya verbs: Tigrinya terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- Tigrinya interjections (0 c, 1 e)
- Tigrinya verbs (2 c, 92 e)
Pages in category "Tigrinya lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 618 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)