Category:Uzbek parts of speech
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Uzbek language » Parts of speech
Uzbek terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Uzbek adjectives: Uzbek terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Uzbek adverbs: Uzbek terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Uzbek conjunctions: Uzbek terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Uzbek determiners: Uzbek terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Uzbek interjections: Uzbek terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Uzbek nouns: Uzbek terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Uzbek numerals: Uzbek terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Uzbek particles: Uzbek terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Uzbek pronouns: Uzbek terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Uzbek verbs: Uzbek terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.