Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Volapük language
This is the main category of the Volapük language.
Information about Volapük:
|Language family||constructed language|
- Category:Volapük lemmas: Volapük lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:vo:All topics: Volapük terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Volapük appendices: Pages containing additional information about Volapük.
- Category:Volapük entry maintenance: Volapük entries, or entries in other languages containing Volapük terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Volapük phrases: Volapük groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Volapük templates: Volapük templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Volapük terms by etymology: Volapük terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Volapük terms by usage: Volapük terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Volapük: Categories with terms derived from Volapük in various specific languages.
- Category:User vo: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Volapük.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Volapük lemmas (12 c, 2273 e)
- ► Volapük entry maintenance (7 c, 1 e)
- ► Volapük figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Volapük non-lemma forms (5 c, 1361 e)
- ► Volapük phrases (1 c, 4 e)
- ► Volapük words needing attention (0 c, 0 e)
- ► Volapük shortenings (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Volapük language"
This category contains only the following page.