Category:Wolof parts of speech
» Wolof language » Parts of speech
Wolof terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Wolof adverbs: Wolof terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Wolof determiners: Wolof terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Wolof interjections: Wolof terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Wolof nouns: Wolof terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Wolof numerals: Wolof terms that quantify nouns.
This category lists only terms of the grammatical "numeral" part of speech, and not all number words may in fact be grammatically numerals. See Category:wo:Cardinal numbers and Category:wo:Ordinal numbers for more complete lists.
- Category:Wolof verbs: Wolof terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.