Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Appendix:Zazaki pronunciation, Category:Old Zazaki language, and Category:Middle Zazaki language
» All languages » Zazaki language
This is the main category of the Zazaki language.
Information about Zazaki:
- Category:Zazaki lemmas: Zazaki lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:zza:All topics: Zazaki terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Zazaki appendices: Pages containing additional information about Zazaki.
- Category:Zazaki entry maintenance: Zazaki entries, or entries in other languages containing Zazaki terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Zazaki names: Zazaki terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Zazaki phrases: Zazaki groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Zazaki rhymes: Lists of Zazaki words by their rhymes.
- Category:Zazaki symbols: Zazaki written signs.
- Category:Zazaki templates: Zazaki templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Zazaki terms by etymology: Zazaki terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Zazaki terms by usage: Zazaki terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Zazaki: Categories with terms derived from Zazaki in various specific languages.
- Category:User zza: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Zazaki.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Zazaki lemmas (9 c, 252 e)
- ► Zazaki entry maintenance (6 c, 0 e)
- ► Zazaki figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Zazaki imperative forms (0 c, 0 e)
- ► Zazaki phrases (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Zazaki rhymes (0 c, 4 e)
- ► User zza (1 c, 2 e)
- ► Zazaki proverbs (0 c, 1 e)