Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: chinook
- A Native American language of the Penutian family of Oregon and Washington.
- Chinook Jargon, a pidgin trade language of the Pacific Northwest composed primarily of words from Chinook proper, English, and French, with some borrowings from other languages.
- A Native American people whose traditional tribal grounds were along the lower and middle Columbia River.
- The Chinook sent a hunting party to the south.
- A city in Montana, USA, and the county seat of Blaine County.
Chinook (plural Chinooks)
- A member of this Native American people.
- Alternative letter-case form of