Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (English town): The English town's name is from the name of a priory established in 1094.
- (New Zealand city): The New Zealand city's name is from Christ's Church College, an Oxford University college name, chosen by an alumnus of the University.
- A coastal town and borough of Dorset, England, formerly in Hampshire. The borough was abolished on 1 April 2019.
- A city in New Zealand, which is the largest in the South Island.
- (New Zealand city): ChCh (abbreviation)
a town in England
a city in New Zealand