Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (English town): The English town's name is from the name of a priory established in 1094.
- (New Zealand city): The New Zealand city's name is from Christ's Church College, an Oxford University college name, chosen by an alumnus of the University.
- A coastal town and borough in Dorset, England, formerly in Hampshire.
- The largest city in the South Island of New Zealand.
- (New Zealand city): ChCh (abbreviation)
a town in England
a city in New Zealand