Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of Porygon
|1999||2000 2001 2002|
|ME «||15th c.||16th c.||17th c.||18th c.||19th c.||20th c.||21st c.|
1999 June 6, Capncurtz <email@example.com>, “Re: Power Puff Vs. Power Rangers”, in alt.fan.power-rangers, Usenet, message-ID <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
- "Flashy-washy lights
- Porygon, lost episode
- Anti-virus too"-Haiku by NewHaights
2000 January 20, Mole 12a <Mole12a@3mpc2et.freeserve.co.uk>, “Re: Give me spoilers!!:) Please:)”, in alt.fan.team-rocket, Usenet, message-ID <email@example.com>:
- Yes. Please give us the spiolers[sic] because I managed to see a Jap ep with a Porygon and I want to know what was going on so Please! Please! Please!
2000 June 17, Susan <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “Re: Next Week Saturday! NEw Digimon Episodes!”, in alt.fan.digimon, Usenet, message-ID <email@example.com>:
2000 August 6, Jedah, tearing it up on Dance Dance Revolution like Tracey on steroids. Maybe. <ILikeToDance@DDR.co.fakeaddress.com>, “Re: UK DBZ? What's happened- AGAIN?”, in alt.fan.dragonball, Usenet, message-ID <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
- CN UK of course couldnt care less about one less viewer so long as they don't have a "Porygon" incident. But WHY? Nobody in the US has ever collapsed during an episode of DBZ, right?
2000 September 25, DOSIUS <email@example.com>, “Re: ANGER at "so called" SM Fans”, in alt.fan.sailor-moon, Usenet, message-ID <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
- No, Pokémon's "Porygon" episode did that.
2001 March 14, Michael Knight <email@example.com>, “Re:AAE interlude: New Arrivals, part 1”, in alt.callahans, Usenet, message-ID <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
- Tinkerbell comes running around the corner, holding a large red and white ball. "Snorlax, return!" she shouts as a red laser beam travels the distance between her and the big bear-cat-thing and it disappears in a red flash of light.
- "Porygon, return!"
- "Pikachu, return!"
- "Ponyta, return!"
2001 August 12, Corvus Marinus <email@example.com>, “Re: Is RATMM becoming too shallow?”, in rec.arts.tv.mst3k.misc, Usenet, message-ID <Xns90FB741F09943corvusmarinushomecom@184.108.40.206>:
- Also, he's dealt with digital situations before (in the infamous never-aired-in-America episode, "Dennou Senshi Porigon"). Worse come to worse, he could just get Porygon to give Myotismon seizures. ^_^ Or Purin (a/k/a Jigglypuff) could show up and put everybody to sleep.
2002 March 17, Ethan Hammond <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “Re: PSO for GC”, in alt.games.phantasy-star, Usenet, message-ID <3C9459B1.4DF8@worldnet.att.net>:
- Poor Porygon, he is never going to be remembered for anything else.
2002 May 23, Ethan Hammond <email@example.com>, “Re: Any urban legends regarding anime?”, in rec.arts.anime.misc, Usenet, message-ID <3CEC95A3.firstname.lastname@example.org>:
- It was that son of a bitch Porygon [that was involved in Pokemon's seizure-inducing blinking]!!!!
2002 June 18, sanjian <email@example.com>, “Re: _-=Coup d'état_The Unspoken of War=-_”, in soc.culture.usa, misc.writing, rec.games.chess.misc, soc.men, alt.games.everquest, Usenet, message-ID <88MP8.56845$Hn4.firstname.lastname@example.org>:
- You mean a -Japanese- cartoon was a U.S. government ploy? I wonder who they were assasinating[sic] -in Japan-, since the Porygon episode was only shown over there.