English citations of ave and ave.
- 1996 May 3, "atif rahim" <arahimmail.utexas.edu>, "Javed and the WI: The final say?", message-ID <firstname.lastname@example.org>, rec.sport.cricket, Usenet :
- Pakistan completed 5 innings in this series. If we take the ave of these we get 196.8 runs/inning. The number would be still lower if we take out the one inning in which pak made 369.
- 2002 March 13, "Fred Marshall" <fmarshallacm.org>, "Re: Rolling Average", message-ID <%oXj8.email@example.com>, sci.math.num-analysis, Usenet :
- then for x(n) being the nth data point,
- moving ave (k) = [1/N]*[Sum over n=N-k+1 to k of x(n)] where the first
- value of k >=N
- so for
- k=N, moving ave(N) = [1/N]*Sum over n=1 to N of x(n)]
- k=N+1, moving ave(N+1) = [1/N]*Sum over n=2 to N+1 of x(n)]
- 2003 March 3, "leon" <leon.potgieterhulamin.co.za>, "Conv time so I can get an Average", message-ID <firstname.lastname@example.org>, microsoft.public.access.conversion :
- I need to get the ave of time expl: 10:00, 1:00 9:00
- Ave is 6.667 how can I do this in Access
- All help will be greatly apreciated