Jump to navigation Jump to search
English citations of bite
|ME «||15th c.||16th c.||17th c.||18th c.||19th c.||20th c.||21st c.|
- 1678 — John Bunyan. The Pilgrim's Progress.
- For the lusts, pleasures, and profits of this world; in the enjoyment of which I did then promise myself much delight; but now every one of those things also bite me, and gnaw me like a burning worm.
French citations of bite
- 2016, Mario Dias (lyrics), “Pression”, performed by Ceelo Squad:
- Dias à la session, ta pute sur ma bite fait des suçons
- (please add an English translation of this quote)