- 1995 July 12, Greg Kras, “Re: Anyone know how to replace muffler bearing”, rec.autos.rod-n-custom, Usenet
- Muffler bearings are a sure sign that either your[sic]:
- 1. Low on blinker fluid […]
- 2001, Tim Davis, Pastor Tim's Cleanlaugh Collection, Trafford Publishing, →ISBN, page 67
- I was worried that my mechanic might try to rip me off, so I was relieved when he told me all I needed was blinker fluid.
- 2005, Barry Gau, Second Nurture, iUniverse, →ISBN, page 182
- “The other day he came in my store and asked if I had any blinker fluid. […] I just laughed!”