Citations:fractal response time
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of fractal response time
- 2000, Gary L. Brown, INCREASING THE FORT WAYNE FIRE DEPARTMENT’S RESPONSE ROLE IN THE PUBLIC UTILITY MODEL EMS SYSTEM
- For this reason, an EMS response time sample study was undertaken to determine the Fort Wayne Fire Department’s average and fractal response times. Fractal response times are defined as the ability of the department to respond within a given time with 90% assurance. The study indicates that the average response time for the FWFD is four minutes one second, and that the department’s fractal response time is six minutes. The Three Rivers Ambulance Authority Competitive Procurement Documents Request for Credentials/Request for Proposals (1999) requires the contractor to have a fractal response time of eight and one half minutes.
- 2007, Whatcom County Council, Birch Bay Community Plan: Chapter 15 – Public Health & Safety
- Within the Birch Bay Community Planning Area, the District responded to 403 alarms with a Fractal response time utilizing a 90% standard of 6 minutes or less. In the Semiahmoo area the Fire District responded to 40 alarms with a Fractal response time utilizing a 90% standard of 7 minutes and 30 seconds or less.
- 2010, City of Ontario, Fiscal Year 2009-10 Adopted Budget Summary: Fire Department
- Maintain or improve fractal response-time for emergency response of 10 minutes or less, 90% of the time (measured from time of call to arrival on-scene)