English citations of fuckity
- 1981, Peter O. Chotjewitz, The Thirty Years Peace, p. 29:
- And he is both obsessed and repelled by all this fuckity-fuck stuff, as he has come to call it in his mind.
- 1982, Simon Gray, Close of Play, p. 29:
- Whoever he is. At their fuckity — fuckity, clackity — fuckity, fuckity — clackity!
- 1995, Emma Thompson et al, The Sense and Sensibility Screenplay & Diaries, p. 276:
- Old injury from Me and My Girl days. Lumbar region goes into spasm. Fuck. Fuckity fuck.
- 1996, D. L. Flusfeder, Like Plastic, p. 168:
- -I'll come back tomorrow.
-Fuck. Fuckity fuck fuck.
- 1997, Duncan McLean, Ahead Of Its Time: A Clocktower Press Anthology, p. 236:
- Look for fuck's sake. Jesus Christ all fuckity, is that no a sight?
- 1999, South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut:
- Cartman: "What's the big deal? It doesn't hurt anybody. Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck."
- 1999, Tom Bradley, Killing Bryce, p. 453:
- Sammy screamed fuckity-fuckity-fuck and other sexy things, over and over, while Gwen drove him to a specialist whom they trusted because he looked and acted a lot like Robert Young.
- 2000, Stan Rogal, Beth Follett, Bafflegab: A Novel:
- Fuck, fuck, fuckity-fuck-fuck. Fuckity-fuck-fuck-fuck.
- 2001, Dennis Miller, I Rant, Therefore I Am, p. 50:
- HBO pays me by the "fuck." Fuck fuck fuck. I just paid for my kids' college. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. There's a boat. Fuck fuck fuckity-fuck fuck fuck.
- 2002, The Wire, episode Old Cases:
- McNulty and Bunk visit a crime scene, where they communicate using only variations of the word "fuck." McNulty at one point says, "fuckity fuck fuck fuck fuck."
- 2007, Chris Jones, Falling Hard: A Rookie's Year in Boxing, p. 73:
- How could this be happening? How could I have been so wrong? Fuckity-fuck, I think to myself. Fuckity- fuckity-fuck.
- 2010, Colin Firth as King George VI, The King's Speech
- ...fuckity, shit, shit, fuck and willy. Willy, shit and fuck and... tits.