Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 2005 August 9, George, “Re:Mahogany Bowl Mishap”, in rec.crafts.woodturning, Usenet:
- Weakness of destructive grips - non wedge types - is that they are as likely as not to push the nose of the jaws out of register with the shoulder as into. With a dovetail, the wedge draws tight up against the shoulder, whether that is an innie or an outie.
- 2009 July 14, “Re: [ChiVinMoto]: Re: : crashed over the weekend - after incident report”, in chivinmoto, Usenet:
- Safety wire the master link clip: This I'd like to see. How do you go about that and not interfere with the chain function? Wrap the wire around the outer plate, and the clip? That plate would be an outie, so minimal interference with the sprockets. Is this the concept?
A port that sends as opposed to receives information?
- 2011 November 8, Tim Wescott, “Understanding double balanced mixer”, in sci.electronics.basics, Usenet:
- So you do need to inject your high-level drive into the LO at the rated frequency, and you do need to deal with signals above the rated frequency at the "RF" port, but there's nothing to say that the "IF" port (the one that goes down to DC, usually) has to be an outie -- you can inject your low-level low frequency signal there and extract your high-frequency signal at the "RF" port.
A penis seen simplistically as an everted vagina
- I went up to the door and spoke softly through the door to her "I call it an outie. It was supposed to be changed to an innie, but the Prince stopped the surgery."
- 2012 March 21, Natalie Reed, “Gender Expression Is Not Gender Identity”, in Sincerely, Natalie Reed:quoted in2012 March 21, Stephanie Stephens, “[Blog/Commentary] [Canada] Gender Expression Is Not Gender Identity”, in transgender-news, Usenet:
- Physiological sex is how your body is configured in relation to gendered anatomy (like your chromosomes, your hormones, your breasts or lack thereof, your body and facial hair or lack thereof, and whether you have an innie or an outie).