English citations of utmore
- 1904, School and Home, page 99
- Instruction, amusement, entertainment— all are combined herein, and the book cannot but be of the utmore practical use and
- 1928, Douglas Leonard Walton Tough, The Last Years of a Frontier: A History of the Borders During the Reign of Elizabeth I, page 7
- Norham had a castle, 'atop a high steepe rocke', fortified with a trench, 'in the utmore wall whereof, which is of greater circuit, are placed sundry turrets in a Canton toward the river: [....]'
- 1996, Archana Sharma, District Planning Administration, page 240
- In this connection there is utmore need to fix a timeframe for ....