Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: cliff
Shortening for the diminutive.
- Rhymes: -ɪf
- A diminutive of the male given name Clifford or Clifton.
- A surname.
- An unincorporated community and coal town in Floyd County, Kentucky, United States.
- A census-designated place in Grant County, New Mexico, United States.
- A hamlet in North Warwickshire district, Warwickshire, England (OS grid ref SP2198). 
- A neighbourhood, The Cliff, in the Metropolitan Borough of Salford, Greater Manchester, England (OS grid ref SD8201). 
- A small settlement on the Isle of Lewis, Western Isles council area, Scotland, appearing on OS maps as Cliobh (OS grid ref NB0835).