Jump to navigation Jump to search
Borrowed from Ancient Greek Δελφοί (Delphoí).
- A city of ancient Greece, the site of the Delphic oracle
- (rare) A female given name from Ancient Greek, as well a diminutive of Delphine.
- A city, the county seat of Carroll County, Indiana, United States.
- A programming language dialect based on Pascal.
- A method for obtaining consensus from a group of experts; see Delphi method in Wikipedia.
city of ancient Greece
- English terms borrowed from Ancient Greek
- English terms derived from Ancient Greek
- English 2-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- Rhymes:English/ɛlfi/2 syllables
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English terms with rare senses
- English given names
- English female given names
- English female given names from Ancient Greek
- en:Cities in Indiana, USA
- en:Cities in the United States
- en:County seats of Indiana, USA
- en:Places in Indiana, USA
- en:Places in the United States
- en:Ancient Greece
- en:Computer languages