Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An abbreviated nickname for the fictional vampire Dracula.
- 2004, Steve Rushin, The Caddie Was a Reindeer and Other Tales of Extreme Recreation, →ISBN:
- Still, the Count graciously agrees to […] do a brief roll call of his manifold Dracula tattoos. "That's a Drac, that's a Drac, that's a Drac, that's a demon, and that's for me," he says of the tattoo on his right arm that reads donna. The full-length Dracula on his back, alas, is but one third complete.
- 2017 October 29, Eric Feber, “Continue the scares past Halloween with TCC's production of "Dracula"”, in The Virginian-Pilot:
- It was Irish actor, playwright and director Deane (1880-1958) who, upon adapting Stoker’s novel for the stage, envisioned ol’ Drac as a tuxedo-and-cape-wearing high-society maven that was, later, perfected by Hungarian actor Bela Lugosi.