See also: dun-bar
- Dynbaer (obsolete)
- (Scotland) enPR: dŭnbä(r)', IPA(key): /dʌnˈbɑː(ɹ)/
- Rhymes: -ɑː(ɹ)
- (Australia) enPR: dŭn'bä(r), IPA(key): /ˈdʌnbɑː(ɹ)/
- Rhymes: -ʌnbɑː(ɹ)
- Homophone: dun-bar
- A town in East Lothian council area, Scotland (OS grid ref NT6778).
- 1965 — In reply he sent Wilfrid to his town of Dunbar under the supervision of a sheriff called Tydlin whom he knew to be more cruel. — Eddius Stephanus, Life of Wilfrid, Page 107, 12th century. Translated from Latin by J. F. Webb.
- An unincorporated community in Houston County, Georgia, USA.
- An unincorporated community in Butler County, Kentucky, USA.
- A village in Otoe County, Nebraska, USA.
- An unincorporated community in Washington County, Ohio, USA.
- A borough in Fayette County, Pennsylvania, USA.
- An unincorporated community in Wise County, Virginia, USA.
- A city in Kanawha County, West Virginia, USA.
- A town and CDP in Marinette County, Wisconsin, USA.
- A Scottish surname.