Jump to navigation Jump to search
EDC (plural EDCs)
- (medicine) Initialism of .
- Initialism of .
- (clinical science) Initialism of .
- (chemistry) Initialism of .
- 2018, Kristin Lawless, Formerly known as food, →ISBN, page 156:
- Exposing animals to EDCs disrupts both male and female sexual development.
- (organic chemistry) Initialism of .
- (historical) Initialism of .
- (back-formed from the noun sense) To carry every day; to carry daily.
- Many people love EDCing a utility knife in addition to their multitool.
- Should you EDC a bit kit? It may depend on your occupation and on what else is competing to earn a place in your sheath.