See also: Edm
EDM (plural EDMs)
- Initialism of early day motion.
- (electrics) Initialism of electrical discharge machining.
- (computing) Initialism of electronic document management.
- (computing) Initialism of entity data model.
- (engineering) Initialism of engineering data management.
- (music) Initialism of electronic dance music.
2012 June 26, Genevieve Koski, “Music: Reviews: Justin Bieber: Believe”, in The Onion AV Club:
- But musical ancestry aside, the influence to which Bieber is most beholden is the current trends in pop music, which means Believe is loaded up with EDM accouterments, seeking a comfortable middle ground where Bieber’s impressively refined pop-R&B croon can rub up on techno blasts and garish dubstep drops (and occasionally grind on some AutoTune, not necessarily because it needs it, but because a certain amount of robo-voice is expected these days).
- Abbreviation of Edmonton.