Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An English patronymic or matronymic (or just pamatronymic) surname derived from Adam and Edith.
- Thomas Edison (1847–1931), American inventor and businessman.
- An unincorporated community in Kern County, California, United States.
- A small city in Calhoun County, Georgia, United States.
- A village in Furnas County, Nebraska, United States.
- A village in Morrow County, Ohio, United States.
- A census-designated place in Skagit County, Washington, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Mercer County, West Virginia, United States.
- A town in New Jersey.
- A former unincorporated community in Alberta, Canada, near modern Westlock; named after Thomas Edison.
Transliterations of the surname