Eoin m (genitive Eoin)
- (biblical) John (any of several people in the Bible).
- The Gospel of St. John, a book of the New Testament of the Bible.
- A male given name, equivalent to John, often confused with the unrelated native name, Eoghan.
Terms derived from Eoin
|Radical||Eclipsis||with h-prothesis||with t-prothesis|
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.
- "Eoin" in Foclóir Gaeilge-Béarla, An Gúm, 1977, by Niall Ó Dónaill.
- Entries containing “Eoin” in English-Irish Dictionary, An Gúm, 1959, by Tomás de Bhaldraithe.
- Entries containing “Eoin” in New English-Irish Dictionary by Foras na Gaeilge.