Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Hyphenation: E‧ther
- (Roman mythology) The god-personification of the bright, glowing upper air of heaven. He is the Roman counterpart of Aether.
- (Mormonism) The ancient American prophet of Mormon theology who wrote the Book of Ether in the Book of Mormon.
Ether (plural Ether)
- Aether (mythology) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Aether (classical element) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Ether (Book of Mormon) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Ethereum on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- IPA(key): [ˈɛː.tɐ] (standard; used naturally in western Germany and Switzerland)
- IPA(key): [ˈeː.tɐ] (overall more common; particularly northern and eastern regions)
- Hyphenation: Ether
Ether n (genitive Ethers, plural Ether)