Fang pl (plural only)
- The dominant Bantu language of Gabon and Equatorial Guinea, spoken by 1.3 million people, also called Pahouin.
- A Southern Bantoid language of Cameroon, spoken by only 2400 people, so called because it is spoken in the village of Fang.
the language of Guinea which is also called Pahouin
- Wiktionary's coverage of Fang (Guinea) terms
- Ethnologue entry for Fang, fan
- Wiktionary's coverage of Fang (Cameroon) terms
- Ethnologue entry for Fang, fak
- catch, capture
- booty, prey
- haul, draught
- fang, talon, claw, tusk
- (hunting) coup de grâce
- hunting, fishing (fish, whales)
Declension of Fang
- Fang in Duden online