Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Of or relating to Austrian neurologist Sigmund Freud's scientific theory and psychotherapy called psychoanalysis.
- Relating to or influenced by the Austrian neurologist Sigmund Freud (1856-1939).
- (psychoanalysis) Susceptible to analysis in terms of unconscious thoughts or desires.
- Jungian (derived from Freud's student)
relating to or influenced by Sigmund Freud
susceptible to analysis in terms of unconscious thoughts or desires
Freudian (plural Freudians)
- A follower of Freud or his methods.
a follower of Sigmund Freud