Jump to navigation Jump to search
Coined in 2007 by Tim Berners-Lee.
- (Internet) Initialism of Giant Global Graph: a proposed successor to the World Wide Web, based on semantic links.
Coined by sex advice columnist Dan Savage.
- Initialism of good, giving, and game, as qualities of a good sex partner.
- 2012 September 11, Herbenick, Debby, “Science proves it: Dan Savage is right”, in Salon:
- Five years ago, sex columnist Dan Savage suggested that, when it comes to sex, we should all aim to be GGG (“good, giving, and game … Think ‘good in bed,’ ‘giving equal time and equal pleasure’ and ‘game for anything – within reason’”). Long embraced by his readers, the GGG approach now has support from a new scientific study published in the Journal of Sex Research.
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:GGG.