Jump to navigation Jump to search
- a village in County Cork, Ireland.
- a hamlet in King township, Ontario, Canada.
- communities in Cumberland and Inverness Counties, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- an unincorporated community in Russell County, Alabama, USA.
- a neighbourhood and CDP in Fairfield County, Connecticut, USA.
- a ghost town in New Castle County, Delaware, USA, abandoned in 2004 after flooding.
- a small city in Freeborn County, Minnesota, USA.
- an unincorporated community in Panola County, Mississippi, USA.
- a town in Schenectady County, New York, USA.
- an unincorporated area in Jackson County, North Carolina, USA, formerly a town which is now under Lake Glenville.
- a neighbourhood in Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
- an unincorporated community in York County, Pennsylvania, USA.
- a town in West Virginia, USA, and the county seat of Gilmer County.