Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: google
The company was named for a misspelling of googol, or one followed by a hundred zeros, alluding to the site's purpose of providing easy access to vast amounts of information.
- a particular Internet company
- (computing) a search engine that popularized the company of the same name
- a service mark owned by Google, Inc.
This term may have trademark status.
terms derived from Google
Google (in other scripts, the trademark may also be written in Roman letters)
- Alternative capitalization of google.
- Google (search engine)
- This noun has no gender and no plural form.