Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: hook
- A surname.
- A suburb in the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, Greater London, England.
- A town near Basingstoke in Hampshire, England.
- A village in Fareham borough, Hampshire, England.
- A village near Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire, England.
- A village near Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire, England.
- A village in Pembrokeshire, Wales.
- A rural locality in South Canterbury, New Zealand, on the Hook River.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Hook is the 2680th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 13437 individuals. Hook is most common among White (90.12%) individuals.
- (regional, Westphalia, chiefly in toponyms) a small cluster of farms, often no more than three to five
- The land shared by a Hook is typically called Esch.
German Low German
Hook m (plural Hoken)