Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
Huntington (plural Huntingtons)
- An English habitational surname for someone who lived at any of several places whose name is derived from Old English hunta, hunter, especially from Huntingdon.
- The name of many places around the world:
- A suburb of Hamilton, New Zealand.
- A small settlement in East Lothian council area, Scotland (OS grid ref NT4874).
- A village and parish near Chester, Cheshire West and Chester borough, Cheshire, England (OS grid ref SJ4264).
- A village in Herefordshire, England, on the Welsh border.
- A hamlet in Shropshire, England (OS grid ref SO5371).
- A village and parish of South Staffordshire district, Staffordshire, England (OS grid ref SJ9713).
- A village in the City of York district, North Yorkshire, England (OS grid SE6156).
- Places in the United States of America:
- A small city in Sebastian County, Arkansas.
- A former settlement in Yuba County, California.
- A neighbourhood of Shelton, Fairfield County, Connecticut.
- An unincorporated community in Marion County, Florida.
- An unincorporated community in Putnam County, Florida.
- A city, the county seat of Huntington County, Indiana.
- An unincorporated community in Emmet County, Iowa.
- A town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts.
- An unincorporated community in Ralls County, Missouri.
- A ghost town in Elko County, Nevada.
- A town, a census-designated place and hamlet in Suffolk County, New York.
- A small city in Baker County, Oregon.
- A city in Angelina County, Texas.
- A town in Emery County, Utah.
- A town in Chittenden County, Vermont.
- A census-designated place in Fairfax County, Virginia.
- A city, the county seat of Cabell County, West Virginia.
- An unincorporated community in St. Croix County, Wisconsin.