Audio (US) (file)
- An English habitational surname for someone who lived at any of several places whose name is derived from Old English hunta, hunter, especially from Huntingdon.
- The name of many places around the world:
- a suburb of Hamilton, New Zealand.
- a small settlement in East Lothian, Scotland (OS grid ref NT4874).
- a village and parish near Chester in Cheshire West and Chester, England (OS grid ref SJ4264).
- a village in Herefordshire, England, on the Welsh border.
- a hamlet in Shropshire, England (OS grid ref SO5371).
- a village and parish in South Staffordshire, England (OS grid ref SJ9713).
- a village in the City of York unitary authority area, Yorkshire, England (OS grid SE6156).
- Places in the United States of America:
- a small city in Sebastian County, Arkansas.
- a former settlement in Yuba County, California.
- a neighbourhood in Shelton, Fairfield County, Connecticut.
- unincorporated communities in Marion and Putnam Counties, Florida.
- a city in Indiana, and the county seat of Huntington County.
- a place in Emmet County, Iowa.
- a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts.
- an unincorporated community in Ralls County, Missouri.
- a ghost town in Elko County, Nevada.
- a town, CDP and hamlet in Suffolk County, New York.
- a small city in Baker County, Oregon.
- a city in Angelina County, Texas.
- a town in Emery County, Utah.
- a town in Chittenden County, Vermont.
- a CDP in Fairfax County, Virginia.
- a city in West Virginia, and the county seat of Cabell County.
- an unincorporated community in St. Croix County, Wisconsin.