Jump to navigation Jump to search
Borrowed from Czech and Slovak Husár.
Husar (plural Husars)
- A surname.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Husar is the 38214th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 580 individuals. Husar is most common among White (92.93%) individuals.
- Hanks, Patrick, editor (2003), “Husar”, in Dictionary of American Family Names, volume 2, New York City: Oxford University Press, →ISBN, page 218.
Husar m (weak, genitive Husaren, plural Husaren)
Declension of Husar [masculine, weak]
- “Husar” in Digitales Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache
Husar m (genitive/dative lui Husar)
- a surname originating as an occupation
- English terms borrowed from Czech
- English terms derived from Czech
- English terms borrowed from Slovak
- English terms derived from Slovak
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English countable proper nouns
- English surnames
- English surnames from Czech
- English surnames from Slovak
- German terms with audio links
- German lemmas
- German nouns
- German weak nouns
- German masculine nouns
- Romanian lemmas
- Romanian proper nouns
- Romanian masculine nouns
- Romanian surnames
- Romanian surnames from occupations