Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
ICYMI (not comparable)
- Initialism of in case you missed it.
2000 July 20, ElwoodCuse, “Billy Joel on the Onion (ICYMI)”, in alt.music.billy-joel, Usenet, message-ID <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
- Billy Joel on the Onion (ICYMI)
- The other day when I was bored I browsed the archive of The Onion and had another chuckle at this dandy.
2006 December 5, moderngrrl, “Urban Dictionary: icymi”, in Urban Dictionary, retrieved 2014-08-14:
- In Case You Missed It
- Hey, I sent you a link to that rad Amy Poehler clip icymi.
2007 March 27, Ariel Waldman, “Twitter / arielwaldman: ICYMI: What guys REALLY think ...”, in Twitter, retrieved 2014-08-14:
- ICYMI: What guys REALLY think on Shake Well Before Use - http://tiny url.com/ypcljm