Jump to navigation Jump to search
IDF (plural IDFs)
- (statistics) Initialism of .
- 2011, Matthew Russell, Mining the Social Web, page 215:
- A finer point to observe is that the sample implementation provided in Example 7-4 adjusts the IDF score by adding a value of 1.0 to the logarithm calculation, for the purposes of illustration and because we're dealing with a trivial document set.
- 2014, Manas A. Pathak, Beginning Data Science with R, page 147:
- The idea behind inverse document frequency (IDF) is that all words in the corpus are not equally important.
- 2019, Hobson Lane, Cole Howard, Hannes Max Hapke, Natural Language Processing In Action […] , Shelter Island: Manning, →ISBN:
- Inverse document frequency, or IDF, is your window through Zipf in topic analysis.
Israel Defense Forces