- Meaning? The subpage system is what they all should use. — Vildricianus 18:40, 20 July 2006 (UTC)
- The two main improvements I'm talking about are:
- horizontal two character index at top and bottom of page (or even top and bottom of each subsection)
- multi-column arrangement.
- --Connel MacKenzie 18:45, 20 July 2006 (UTC)
- Probably. Up to whoever fills up these pages. — Vildricianus 18:48, 20 July 2006 (UTC)
I've updated the Index, building it automatically from the English entries, following an idea suggested by SemperBlotto. I've removed any entry that contain a " ". Also, I'd like to remove plurals, but don't know how yet... Please report any comment Kipmaster 16:33, 17 September 2006 (UTC)
- Á, Æ, É, Î, Ö, ä, æ, é, ö, ø, ü, Č, œ, Š are wrongly sorted.
Great work... again!
Can I just say... this Index is awesome, so awesome it should link directly from the home page if it doesn't already. I love its simplicity! Fantastic work! :) Tooironic 10:39, 19 February 2010 (UTC)
prepositions of words
aimed pointing apologized applied hoped send arrested blamed criticized exchange