Jump to navigation Jump to search
From her first initial and the first syllable of her surname. As a noun, after the well-known appealing features of Lopez's buttocks.
- Rhymes: -eɪləʊ
- (informal, also attributive) Jennifer Lopez (born 1969), American singer and actress.
- 2009 January 11, “Red-hot carpet gowns”, in Metro Boston, MA:
- Nothing says J-Lo is back like a slinky, drapey dresslike garment and plenty of sideboob.
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:J-Lo.
J-Lo (plural J-Los)
- (informal, slang) Large buttocks, usually attractive ones.
- 2010, Angelo A. Grenci Jr., Inabsentia: An intimate glimpse into the mind of a wanted man:
- Ace gave her an endearing slap on her J-Lo, causing a little jump her on her way out. Juana by all appearances seemed to be fine.